Friday, May 6, 2011

Lila, L-I-L-A, Lila!

Hello fellow fabric lovers!

My name is Lila Tueller, and I am a fabric designer with Riley Blake. I also have a pattern company featuring clothing and accessory sewing patterns for adults, and now for youth and children as well!

I do love color! I am always attracted to the bold and bright, but also love softly muted tones. I love contrast and complimentary, light with dark, raw with smooth. My fabrics are intended to make one happier by viewing them!

I am excited to be exhibiting at the Quilt Market this spring in Salt Lake City, Utah, which is right down the freeway from my hometown. I will be right near the Riley Blake "metropolis" booth, so I hope if you are planning on attending, you will come on over to visit me!

I have new patterns and new fabrics this spring, all of which I hope you will be excited to see! My new fabric line is called Lola's Posies, after my little granddaughter Lola. It is bright and whimsical, full of wonder and delight! The colors range from raspberry and oranges to salmon pinks, to seawater blues and greens.

You can visit my blog at Lilatuellerdesigns.blogspot.com to see what I am doing and what inspires me. I always love to hear from my readers, and love to get to know them and what they are interested in. I have made many new friends that I treasure through the blog. I hope you will come and say hello!

Thanks for reading!

Lila

PS: The picture of the little baby is my "Lola" wearing a little skirt I made from my Lola's Posies strike-offs. Isn't she a sweetie pie?

1 comments:

QuiltSoup said...

Hi Lila,
I had no idea you were a Utah girl. I will look forward to meeting you at market. I am a huge fan!