Wednesday, April 6, 2011

We are so excited to introduce our first designer. Kristin is one of our fantastic designers. We are so excited to have her as part of our event. Here is a little bit about her:


Cute Quilt Patterns is just that…cute quilt patterns! I am obsessed with babies, flowers, rick rack, and all things cute. I try to focus on smaller projects, such as table runners and baby quilts, because with five young children, that is about all I can manage to complete.


All of the patterns I design are fun and quick to finish. Many of the patterns include “cheater methods” (please don’t pass that along to my kids…I always try to emphasize honesty with them) that make them go together quickly. My focus is on creating designs with dimension and embellishments that set them apart from other patterns…something that stands out! I have been feverishly working on some cute new patterns for Market, and I am excited to be able to share them with you!


You can see more about Kristin and Cute Quilt Patterns on her website www.cutequiltpatterns.com

and you can visit her at market at booth #236.


4 comments:

QuiltSoup said...

So happy to have a chance to see those cute quilts on your blog. I am looking forward to seeing your paper doll block!

a little bit biased said...

Your patterns are really cute. I love the lady bug circle medallion! Can't wait to meet you at Market!

Amber Johnson
Gigi's Thimble

Shasta said...

Kristin!

Look at your baby! She's gotten SO big! You're so talented :o)

Shasta

Kristin said...

She has gotten TOO big...yesterday, she managed to figure out how to turn my sewing machine on and off. I was tempted to be mad...but ended up being "proud!" :)

I'm excited to see what you have in store for everyone at Market!

Kristin